jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

Cain Velazquez on Junior Dos Santos loss: I don't want to be in that position again



"I'm a realist. I knew I wasn't going to go through my career undefeated. That's how this sport is. People lose. Even the best guys lose. I knew as soon as it was over, I had to pick myself back up and keep going forward. I do have some extra motivation now, for sure, but I wish that for that night things had gone differently and that the fans had gotten the fight they came to see. Ultimately, I let myself down. I don't ever want that to happen, and not for Fox or anything else. I want to go out there and win. Stuff happens. I get that, but I definitely wasn't happy with my performance. What it comes down to it, I don't want to be in that position again."

Source: http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/29/2910679/cain-velasquez-frank-mir-ufc-146-mma

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario