martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Thiago Silva: I go to kill or die





Can you talk about being unable to fight for one year, and how it affected your mindset as a fighter?

I make my living and support my family by fighting, so the worst part of this past year was that I was not able to provide for my family. The experiences of the past year will make me more motivated to fight and win.

Due to back injury and suspension you fought only twice since the victory over Keith Jardine back in 2009. What are your current goals as a fighter? Where do you see yourself in the mix for a shot at the title?

I think I'm a good fighter and I have potential to a champion one day and I will work hard to get it. I have healed my injuries and have been training very hard. The fight in Sweden will showcase how much I have improved and how hungry I am to win.

What is your prediction for the fight with Alexander Gustafsson – Submission / KO / Decision?

My prediction is that I will fight hard like a true warrior. Everybody knows my style. When I step in the Octagon, I go to kill or die, and I will do the same on April 14th, and I will be ten times more aggressive because this fight is very important for me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario