jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

Dan Hardy would love to trade punches with Nick Diaz



Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Welterweight Dan Hardy is hoping to snap a four-fight losing streak when he takes on Duane Ludwig at the upcoming UFC 146 pay-per-view (PPV) event, scheduled for May 26, 2012, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
After that?

Well, aside from trying to goad Matt Hughes into a 170-pound death match, it sounds like he'd love to be the guy that welcomes Nick Diaz back into the Octagon, assuming the Stockton slugger un-retires later this year.
"I think he's an entertaining fighter, I enjoyed his fight (against Carlos Condit). Personally, I thought he won it as well. It's a shame some people are gonna look down on him because of that (failed) drug test. I would love to fight him, I'm a huge fan of his. He's a very entertaining guy and he comes to fight. Nobody really does that anymore and I respect that. By all means I would trade some punches with him."
Source: http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/28/2909853/dan-hardy-nick-diaz-ufc-mma-video



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario