martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Evans: I've got the mental edge on Jones




"I've got the advantage mentally," Evans said. "He's not 'Jon Jones, unbeatable champion' to me. I know the real Jon, the nervous kid who would ask me to tell him how to dress, how to talk and how to fight. I know how he reacts when things don't go his way, how he can't handle it mentally."

"I know all about him, all about his coaches and all about his camp. I could probably tell you what he's doing in the gym right now," said Evans, who now trains in Florida. "He's in the exact same environment doing the exact same things with the exact same people. But I'm in a different environment, I knew I had to learn, had to mix things up, and I had to change. Jon has no idea what I will do on the night."

Continue reading: http://www.lvrj.com/sports/evans-says-he-has-mental-edge-over-current-ufc-champ-jones-144335845.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario