martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Jake Ellenberger: 'I'll finish Martin Kampmann by first or second round TKO'




On his upcoming clash against "The Hitman:"
"He is dangerous, he's got good submissions. He has beaten a lot of guys, a lot of respectable fighters. I cannot take anything away from him and definitely cannot look past him at all. But, I will win the fight by TKO in first or second round."
No word on if the Ellenberger vs. Kampmann bout is a number on contender's scrap, but it is safe to assume that should Jake prevail over Martin, he will be top candidate to get next title shot. Rest assured, Ellenberger is not going to sit around and wait:
"After June, I definitely want to fight at least one more time here. So, I'm not sure what is going to happen but, I'm going to keep fighting and when it's my time, I'm going to dethrone the champion, whoever it is. I just don't think it is going to be Carlos."
Continue reading: http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/27/2906770/jake-ellenberger-georges-st-pierre-condit-kampmann-ufc-mma-champion-welterweight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario