miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Steven Seagal doesn't teach Anderson and Machida everything he knows (VIDEO)




"I am teaching Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida. I show them, you know, a lot. Not everything I know, but I show them punches and what we call Ashi Sabaki, which means how you move with your feet, how you enter, hand angles, joints, but mostly I'm teaching them kicks and punches. There is a signature kick that I've taught them that they've knocked champions out with and won world championships with. I'm asking them to kick to the face and the head with that kick. I don't think it hurts because you're asleep. It might hurt when you wake up."

Source: http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/28/2909444/steven-seagal-anderson-silva-lyoto-machida-ashi-sabaki-jimmy-kimmel-live-video

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario